Aett 3/4 sleeve
The classic t-shirt with raglan 3/4 sleeves is a must have with soft blends of combed and ring-spun cotton. The contrasting sleeves and t-shirt colors make your design stand out!
- Contrast raglan sleeves and t-shirt colors
- Stylish fitted 3/4 sleeve
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Classic fit
|A) Length (cm)||68.91||71.40||73.99||76.50||79.10|
|B) Half Chest (cm)||44.81||49.81||54.90||60.00||65.10|
|C) Sleeve Length (cm)||85.09||88.90||92.71||96.52||100.33|
|Wash||Machine, warm, inside out, similar colors|
|Dry Clean||Do not dry clean|
|Iron||Do not iron|
- High Carbon Steel
How to use
How to use
Indoor use only recommended
All orders are shipped 5 - 7 days Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm EST.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
Orders are insured in case of damage or loss. Applicable Provincial and Federal taxes are applied when your order is processed according to where the item will be shipped.
If an order is shipped to the following Provinces or Territories, CUI must collect the applicable taxes as described:
- British Columbia (BC) – 7% PST on merchandise plus 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Alberta (AB) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Saskatchewan (SK) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Manitoba (MB) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Ontario (ON) – 13% HST on merchandise and freight
- Quebec (QC) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- New Brunswick (NB) – 13% HST on merchandise and freight
- Nova Scotia (NS) – 15% HST on merchandise and freight
- Prince Edward Island (PE) – 14% HST on merchandise and freight
- Newfoundland (NL) – 13% HST on merchandise and freight
- Northwest Territories (NT) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Yukon (YT) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Nunavut (NU) – 5% GST on merchandise and freight
Canadian taxes are not collected on orders shipped outside of Canada. However, orders shipped outside of Canada are subject to applicable import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees, which are levied once the package reaches its destination. These fees are collected by the carrier or Brokerage Company and the purchaser is responsible for paying them. CUI is unable to give estimates for these fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to proceed.
If an item is on back order we will ship you the item(s) of your order that are in stock. When the item(s) become available we will ship you the remainder of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Thanks for shopping at Heathen Creations. We greatly appreciate your interest in our Brand and we strive to bring you quality products.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 7 business days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the digital receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
|168 4th Street SW|
|Chesley ON Canada|